NASBA Annual Meeting Goers Earn CPE with Cynthia Cooper (December)
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) hosted a free CPE workshop for NASBA Annual Meeting attendees in Scottsdale, AZ. Cynthia Cooper, CEO of The CopperGroup LLC and whistleblower in the WorldCom scandal, led a two-hour workshop titled Ethical Leadership for the 21st Century. Cooper gave insight to the fall of WorldCom and what could have been done differently. She shared 10 steps to recognizing ethical dilemmas and finding courage. She concluded by inspiring attendees to define their personal mission, vision and values. Participants were eligible to earn up to two hours of CPE credits in behavioral ethics.
- 2018 Bill Daniels Being a Difference Award Honorees Chosen by National Ethics Organization
- CPT Promote Ethics Awareness During 2018 Big Payback Event
- Board Spotlight: David Costello, CPA
- Announcing Inaugural CPT Golf Classic
- 3 Ways to Inspire Creativity in Weekly Meetings
- CPT Promote Ethics Awareness During 2017 Big Payback Event