Welcome to the CPT!
Our mission is to champion the public trust by advancing ethical leadership in business, institutions and organizations.
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit subsidiary of the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
Recent Articles of Interest:
- 2018 Bill Daniels Being a Difference Award Honorees Chosen by National Ethics Organization
- CPT Promote Ethics Awareness During 2018 Big Payback Event
- Board Spotlight: David Costello, CPA
- Announcing Inaugural CPT Golf Classic
- 3 Ways to Inspire Creativity in Weekly Meetings
- CPT Promote Ethics Awareness During 2017 Big Payback Event