Welcome to the CPT!
Our mission is to develop, empower and promote ethical leaders.
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit subsidiary of the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
Recent Articles of Interest:
- How to answer those frequently asked interview questions: Where do you see yourself in five years & Tell me about yourself?
- Transiting Back to In-person
- The CPT is Going Back to School
- Student News: UW’s SparkTank Ignites Hope in Laramie
- LEAD WITH INTEGRITY: CPT Board Member Spotlight: Getting to Know Andrea P. Perry, Esq.
- 2021 Ethics in Action Video Competition