Mission & Goals
To develop, empower and promote ethical leaders.
Advancing ethical leadership to influence the world.
- Provide forums for ethics education.
- Affirm & encourage what is ethical.
- Showcase best practices.
- Promote a positive perspective.
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) addresses the issue of ethics and ethical behavior in business, education, public policy and society, while promoting a positive perspective on activities within the business and accounting communities.
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust Board of Directors adopted two important guiding documents: Core Commitments and Aspirations. The purpose of these documents is to act as the Board’s guiding principles and to assure stakeholders of the intent and integrity with which the Board of Directors leads the organization. The main points of each are listed below:
- A Dedication to Ethics
- A Passionate Commitment to Ethics Education
- Promoting Trust and Integrity
- Supporting Ethics Education
- Maintaining a Positive Perspective
- Engaging in & Supporting Business Practices that are Honest & that Strive to Make a Difference
- Bridging the Gap Between Theory & Practice
- Governing with Openness, Mutual Respect, Candor and Personal Accountability
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust is a non-profit subsidiary of NASBA that seeks donations from individuals and corporations.