Mission & Goals
Our mission is to develop, empower and promote ethical leaders.
Advancing ethical leadership to influence the world.
- Provide forums for ethics education.
- Affirm & encourage what is ethical.
- Showcase best practices.
- Promote a positive perspective.
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) addresses the issue of ethics and ethical behavior in business, education, public policy and society, while promoting a positive perspective on activities within the business and accounting communities.
The CPT will focus on the following areas in its work to develop, empower and promote ethical leaders.
- Develop Future Leaders (Students)
- Empower Existing Leaders (Professionals)
- Engage on Key Social Issues Impacted by Ethical Behavior
- Treatment or People
- Develop Revenue
- Revenue from services
- Fundraising (NASBA, individual donors, corporate/foundation donors)
The CPT will utilize the following key strategies to drive its work toward advancing ethical leadership to influence the world.
- Collaborate and leverage relationships with universities, associations and other organizations to increase the exposure of the CPT and grow its program offerings.
- Develop and maintain effective communications and branding programs to broaden exposure for the CPT and acknowledge ethical leadership.
- Maintain operational efficiency to continue the work of the CPT and be positioned to advantage of growth opportunities.
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust is a non-profit subsidiary of NASBA that seeks donations from individuals and corporations.