Nomination Deadline: Nominations are accepted year-round.
Bill Daniels Being a Difference Award Criteria
Nominees will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Leads a successful business, organization or institution without compromising integrity for profit.
- Openly demonstrates an active commitment to ethical business principles.
- Promotes ethical behavior amongst peers and other stakeholders.
- Exemplifies the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Principles as stated below:
- Integrity: Acts with honesty in all situations
- Trust: Builds trust in all stakeholder relationships
- Accountability: Accepts responsibility for all decisions
- Transparency: Maintains open and truthful communications
- Fairness: Engages in fair competition and creates equitable and just relationships
- Respect: Honors the rights, freedoms, views, and property of others
- Rule of Law: Complies with the spirit and intent of laws and regulations
- Viability: Creates long-term value for all relevant stakeholders
To nominate an individual, access the online nomination form and describe the nominee’s commitment to practicing high standards of ethical, business leadership:
- Share a brief story that demonstrates the nominee’s commitment to ethical leadership in business.
- As a business leader, how is the nominee continually Being a Difference in the lives of others?
- Bill Daniels Being a Difference Award recipients exemplify eight ethical business principles (Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Principles: integrity, trust, accountability, transparency, fairness, respect, rule of law, and viability). Rate your nominee from 1-5 (defined on the form) on each of these areas.
- Select four of the ethics principles, and explain how the nominee excels in each you select (Up to 100 words will be allotted on the form).
- Share any additional comments you believe may be important to the evaluation of this nominee.
For more information about the Bill Daniels Being a Difference Award, please email: email@example.com