Happy New Year!
We at the NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) wish you a prosperous and outstanding 2014. As we reflect back on our eight years of operation, we are grateful for the contributions you have made to our effort to champion the public trust by advancing ethical leadership.
In the upcoming year, we look forward to significant growth and enhancements in several areas:
- Grow the number of StudentCPT chapters from 18 to 28.
- Hold our fourth National Student Leadership Conference in St. Louis, increasing the number of students attending to 50, representing 25 universities from across the United States.
- Award additional Being a Difference Awards to deserving corporate and community leaders.
- Increase the number of entrants in our Ethics in Action Video Competition and continue to engage a growing number of students.
- Present “Ensuring Integrity: The Ninth Annual Auditing Conference” in collaboration with Baruch College’s Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity.
- Grow the exposure and participation in the ethical leadership certification program to provide online training for university students in the best practices of ethical leadership.
As we enter into the New Year, we are optimistic about the opportunities to impact an increasing number of young leaders through the StudentCPT, opportunities to showcase more ethical leaders through the Being a Difference Award, and continuing to keep integrity and trust in the forefront through our educational programming, including our new ethical leadership certification program.
In order to pursue these opportunities, we need your help. Please consider the CPT as you make annual contributions. You may send a check to the CPT, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. You may also make a contribution online. Thank you in advance for your support.