Sponsor a Leader
The Sponsor a Leader Campaign provides life-changing leadership and ethics training to high-potential college students through the NASBA Center for the Public Trust’s (CPT) annual StudentCPT Leadership Conference (SLC).
By Sponsoring a Leader, you are providing scholarships to 70 outstanding college students who have been chosen to attend this conference, which will be held June 4-6 in Orlando, FL.
At this intensive, two-day conference, students will:
- Experience real-life ethical dilemmas & improve decision-making skills
- Glean wisdom from speeches from top industry professionals
- Learn about conflict management, accountability and networking
- Understand how to identify, apply & enhance their strengths
- Learn best practices for StudentCPT chapter and career leadership
Change the life of a future leader by making a gift below.
Sponsorship Levels (click an image to donate)
You can also make your donation by sending a check to:
NASBA Center for the Public Trust
PO Box 306272
Nashville, TN 37230-6272
For questions, additional sponsorship opportunities or more information, contact email@example.com.