Ethical Leadership Training: Culture
Module 1 – Culture Matters: The Value of an Ethical Culture
Developing and maintaining strong ethical cultures can benefit organizations through increased productivity and employee retention.
Employees have different personal ethics. They sometimes disagree on the best course of action for resolving ethical dilemmas. This module helps guide employees through this decision-making process.
What You Will Learn:
- How and why ethical leadership should occur at any level of employment
- Why ethical leadership is critical to business and personal success
- The difference between individual and organizational ethics
- The impact of company principles and values on employees
- The benefits of cultivating ethical leadership
GO BACK to the Ethical Leadership Training & Certification homepage.