Business With Purpose Awards
The Business with Purpose Awards program was established by the Dean Institute for Corporate Governance and Integrity at Lipscomb University, as a way to identify ethical business leaders and organizations. In 2016, NASBA and the NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) became sponsors of this award program and helped establish a new nomination and selection process.
This award event recognizes individuals and companies in Middle Tennessee that demonstrate an outstanding level of commitment to social and ethical integrity.
Winners of the 2016 Business with Purpose Award include:
- Nonprofit Category: Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
- Professional Firm Category: Crosslin & Associates
- Private Company Category: Lee Company
- Public Company Category: Louisiana Pacific Corporation
- Business Leader Category: Vic Alexander