Earn 2 hours of Behavioral Ethics CPE at the NASBA Center for the Public Trust’s Ethics Workshop
Date: October 28, 2018, (3:30-5:30 p.m.)
Location: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch (Room TBD) – Scottsdale, AZ
Presenter: Cynthia Cooper
Presentation Title: Ethical Leadership for the 21st Century
In this session, Cynthia Cooper will share her personal experiences at WorldCom as well as critical ethics and governance lessons from some of the largest corporate scandals.
Cynthia will discuss the following topics:
- The slippery slope: who commits fraud and why
- The fall of WorldCom: what went wrong
- Common threads and root causes of recent corporate scandals
- What organization do to build a strong culture of ethics, compliance and integrity
- The importance of defining our personal mission, vision and values
- The power of choice: finding our courage
- 10 steps to recognize ethical dilemmas and make the right choices
No fee is required to attend this conference.
For more information regarding program concerns and/or cancellation policies, please contact our offices by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Center for the Public Trust is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
- No fee is required to attend this workshop
- Workshop participants can earn up to 2 Behavioral Ethics CPE credits
- Registration is not yet open, but will be available in September or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
No prerequisites are required to attend this workshop.
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting Professionals
- Ethics and Compliance Officers
- Finance Professionals
- Legal Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- HR Training Staff
- Managers and Directors with Direct Reports
- Corporate Executives
No advanced preparation will be needed before attending this workshop.