Date: October 25, 2015 from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Laguna Cliffs Marriott – Dana Point, California
At this workshop, participants will:
- Identify how they prioritize their ethical values when making ethical decisions
- Recognize which of the following four lenses guide their decisions the most:
- End results
- Universal rights and duties
- Relationships in the community
- Reputations and character
No fee is required to attend this conference.
For more information regarding program concerns and/or cancellation policies, please contact our offices by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for the Public Trust is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
- No fee is required to attend this workshop
- Workshop participants can earn up to 2 Ethics CPE credits
- Registration is available by clicking the button below or by emailing email@example.com
No prerequisites are required to attend this workshop.
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting Professionals
- Ethics and Compliance Officers
- Finance Professionals
- Legal Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- HR Training Staff
- Managers and Directors with Direct Reports
- Corporate Executives
No advanced preparation will be needed before attending this workshop.